ONLINE GLA ACADEMY "School of Excellence"
The Online GLA Academy "School of Ecellence" is now open and accepting registrations.
A Message to Our Parents
Welcome to our 2019-2020 school year. We are excited to have your child this school year. Below you will find some helpful tips for you as a parent to transition to our daily schedule. We will provide detailed information at our Back to School Night. We are a uniformed school All students must wear uniform daily. We have implemented a behavior policy for our parents and students. We welcome your concerns in a professional manner. We take pride in solving issues quickly and quietly.
- The phone number to GLA Academy “School of Excellence” is 410 866-0018, 410 899-1091,(Bld B) 410 866-2970, Dance 443 826-5224 Ms. Rhonda is our front office administrator. This number is for all inquiries in reference to your child – Payments–Concerns- Request for Parent Conferences.
- Please label all items with your child’s name (All grade levels)
- Our PreK4 students curriculum is McMillian and we used other sources to compound a great learning experience
- Our Kindergarten – 6th Grade will utilize Scotts Foresman and Baltimore County Curriculum.
- Our homework days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Homework will be done in class, during our aftercare sessions.
- Please note all payments are due on Mondays we add a late fee of $5.00 per day. Students can be picked up between the hours of 2:30pm - 6:00pm. After 6:00pm a late fee of $1.00 per minute will be paid to the front desk administrator.
- All school closings are posted on WMAR/ABC TV Channel 2 along with our social media outlets Facebook (Kim Salley) and Instagram (Therealksal).
- Our building opens at 7:00 am and closes at 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday. Praise and Worship starts at 8:45 am daily all students must arrive on time.
- Parents are not allowed in our building due to COVID-19, all appointments must be scheduled.
- Students who take medication must fill out a medication form.
- Students enrolled in the Triple Threat Elite Dance Team will be transported to dance. Parents will pick up their child from the dance building on assigned days (Registration now open)
- GLA Staff will sign students in and out.
- Cell Phones are not allowed at GLA Academy “School of Excellence” We have a full schedule for your child and electronics become a distraction.
- All Students must bring their own lunch, please reframe from microwavable lunches, due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Please note these are important COVID items on the supply list the students must have to start school.
- 4 Face Masks
- 4 Face Shields
- 4 Bottles of Antibacterial Soap
- 4 Hand Sanitizers
- 4 Rolls of Paper Towels
- 4 Boxes Tissue
- 4 Roll of Toilet Paper
- 2 Boxes of Gloves
- 1 spray bottle
- Infant thought Pre-K4 student wear Red Polo Shirts and Khaki Bottoms (Building A)
- Kindergarten – 6th Grades Wear Blue Polo Shirts and Khaki Bottoms (Building B)
Click here for the Supply Sheet
Click here for the Covid-19 Parent Handbook - Click here for the Meal Benefits Application
Click here for the Wellness Policy Letter
GLA Covid-19 Safety Video
About God's Little Angels
GLA “School of Excellence”
GLA Before and After Care
GLA "School of Excellence"
GLA Academy was established in 1995 with the goal of offering loving care and a cost-effective private education to all children...
GLA Academy Daycare
GLA develops an early love for learning and a genuine love for Christ within the first months of your child’s development.
GLA Before & After Care
Our Before & After School Program offers tutoring and assistance with homework for children in Kindergarten through the 5th grade.
About GLA Academy
God’s Little Angels Academy’s school curriculums are a combination of Baltimore City Public Schools common core curriculum K1 & K4 “Little Treasures” by MacMillian/McGraw-Hill and K2 to 5th grade “Reading Street” by Scott Foresman published by Pearson. GLA was awarde a grant from MSDE in 2012 to provide this curriculum to our students. We also offer a Bible-based religious teaching from the A Beka Book program; infants through 5th grade. Our school is exceptionally successful in developing young minds for the future.
GLA Transportatio can pick students up from home, take them to school and drop them back at home, lightening our working parents' busy schedules.
GLA Summer Camp
Educational instruction in areas of provides educational instruction in areas of reading, mathematics and writing and offers weekly entertainment activities
Whether it's scheduled days off, field trips, special events or school pictures being taken, check the calendar to stay up to date.
GLA UPS Services
Let GLA put the power of expert shipping to work for you. Get one step ahead of your competition and reaching your customers with the strength of the UPS global network. That's more than 400,000 people working across 220 countries with one goal: making your shipping process work to your logistical and competitive advantage.Get one step ahead of your competition and reaching your customers with the strength of the UPS global network. That's more than 400,000 people working across 220 countries with one goal: making your shipping process work to your logistical and competitive advantage.
Whether you're an entrepreneur or enterprise, UPS tools and technologies will help you create efficiencies, centralize control, cut costs, and increase productivity. And with more flexibility and better insight, you'll have peace of mind that you're shipping the best way for your business. Learn more ...
Let the GLA Boutique be your 'go to' place for GLA uniforms, school supplies and fun fashion.
Production & Recording Studio
Our approach is to meet you where you’re at professionally and provide you with the help and resources you need.
Performing Arts Center
One of our goals here at GLA is to teach children to dance to a wide range of dance styles and music from all over the world.